Vegan Eye Cream & Vegan Face Serum

Farm Rx by Avon
A Gentle Plant-Based Alternative To Retinol

Farm Rx is a new vegan skin care product line created by Avon to meet the rise in demand for vegan skin care. There are 2 collections consisting of 4 products including a vegan moisturizer and vegan eye cream. For more details on the vegan eye cream and face serum see below.

Vegan Moisturizer

In short, Farm Rx is a brand new vegan skin care collection featuring an innovative Slow Herb Complex, which is a mixing and blending of botanicals harvested at just the right time to be healthiest for your skin.

What’s In It…

vegan face moisturizer

  1. The clean vegan moisturizer formula in Farm Rx includes 85% natural ingredients. You may be wondering what constitutes the other 15%? These are safe synthetic ingredients required to prolong the shelf life of your products. This is necessary because if a product was 100% natural, it may last for about a week or two. So these are very important and Avon has gone through the utmost care to make sure that every single product and ingredient in this formulation is absolutely not only natural but also SAFE.
  2. Next we’d like to highlight that the product is presented in sustainable packaging. Note that everything is recyclable.
  3. Everything in this collection is safe and suitable for sensitive skin.

What’s Not In It…

  • Farm Rx is free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, sulfates, synthetic dyes and fragrances and is not tested on animals. We cannot list every single ingredient that is NOT in the formulation because there are over 2000 ingredients that are on our strict blacklist banning list.

vegan eye cream

The Bakuchiol Collection

What is Bakuchiol?

Bakuchiol is a plant-based alternative to retinol. It helps visibly reduce wrinkles & discolorations without the same irritation. It does not promote photosensitivity so it can be used during the day.

This collection of vegan skin care consists of a vegan face serum & vegan eye cream:

  1. Bakuchiol Eye Cream:  This 90% natural eye cream formula visibly reduces dark circles, fine lines & wrinkles without irritating the delicate eye area. Clinically proven to reduce crow’s feet and fine lines in one week.
  2. Bakuchiol Serum: This 98% natural vegan face serum’s lightweight formula penetrates the skin’s surface to visibly improve fine lines, wrinkles and dullness without irritation. Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in one week.

These naturally hydrating and revitalizing formulas promote smoother, brighter, firmer and more radiant skin. Both are suitable for sensitive skin.

For details, reviews and to order Farm Rx CLICK HERE

Check out our vegan face moisturizer to round out
your skincare routine

Vegan Eye Cream | Avon FarmRx in Avon Brochure Online