5 Cushion Foundation Tips & Tricks
- When you find you are not getting as much foundation when you tap the cushion, take a pair of tweezers pull out the cushion and flip it. Keep flipping the cushion until you get the most out of your product.
- For light coverage, use one tap. For medium coverage, use two taps. For full coverage, use three taps. Keep building in areas where needed. If you ever have too much on your sponge, use the back of the lid to tap some off.
- To make it easier to apply under eyes and around nose, fold applicator in half to get into the creases.
- The cushion used in our fmg Cashmere Cushion Foundation is made of anti-bacterial material, which can ward off bacteria. However, it is good to clean the applicator with soap and water, micellar water or your face wash once a week, so you don’t have to worry about it being a breeding ground for bacteria.
- You can replace the applicator that comes with the foundation with a beauty blender or stipple brush. Play around and find out what works best for you.
Our cushion foundation is enriched with soothing calendula extract, moisturizing squalane and skin-brightening niacinamide. Lightweight, breathable formula applies evenly, helping to cover the look of imperfections with buildable velvety soft matte color. Light-to-medium coverage. Includes sponge puff applicator. Free from parabens, phthalates and fragrance.