Hemp Soap / Hemp Bar Soap
WHY YOU’LL LIKE IT…
• Infused with ultra-hydrating hemp seed oil
• Gently cleanses and nourishes
• Leaving skin feeling refreshed and soft
• Dermatologically tested
• Formulated without CBD, THC, mineral oil, parabens and triclosan
Hemp Seed Oil – A naturally-derived oil enriched with omega-3-6-9 fatty acids and vitamin E to help naturally nourish, hydrate and soften as it cleanses for the look of youthful, healthy radiance.
Top Benefits of Hemp Soap:
- Excellent Moisturizer: Because hemp soap doesn’t strip the skin of its natural oils, it’s a gentle cleanser leaving your skin smooth and moisturized. Hemp bar soap does NOT contain Triclosan, which has been banned by the FDA. It causes inflammation and dry skin and it often included in anti-bacterial and anti-fungal soaps.
- Good for all skin types: It doesn’t matter if your skin type is normal, oily, dry or combination, it will work for you. You can also use it on your face without getting that tight, dry feeling.
- Helps skin conditions: If you’re suffering from skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis or rosacea, hemp soap’s fatty acid content could be of help. That’s because it provides anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe and calm irritated skin.
- Great for sunburns: Did you know the hemp seed oil in our bar soap has an SPF 6 rating? The first shower after getting a sunburn can be quite painful. Instead of using a bar of harsh soap, hemp soap will not aggravate the burn and will help your skin heal faster.
- Good for shaving: Instead of buying shaving creams or gels, you can save money by using natural hemp soap. Not only does it give a better shave, but it also makes your razors last longer.
Reviews: Rated 4.9 out of 5
Duane says, “I have had some itching problems or dry skin and this cleared everything up.”
Kimberly writes, “Light clean, sweet fragrance. I love the feel of the rich lather. Hard to believe it’s bar soap! Will buy again.”
Delilah shares, “daily bath and it does not dry my skin, which is amazing in winter, in a cold climate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no itching after bathing, as it definitely keeps you moisturized, I like it.”
Katherine wrote, “I love this Hemp oil bar. It is the only thing I have found that ckears up my psoriasis patches. I use as a beauty bar and a bath bar. No nasty scent either”