Avon Magix Primer
This customer favorite is now in new packaging & Avon Magix Primer is proudly made in the USA!
Rated 4.6 out of 5, this holy grail of face perfecting is our universal, shine-stopping, pore-diffusing primer that smooths the way for flawless, all-day makeup wear. We call this face perfector because it blurs imperfections, mattifies skin, protects with SPF 20 AND locks in your makeup—all in one step!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT…
• Instantly blurs for a pore-free, shine-free and line-free complexion
• Thousands of shine-defying microspheres visibly minimize pores and fine lines
• Rose extract visibly tightens pores
• Fleece flower extract provides moisturizing benefits
• Vegan; paraben-free, sulfate-free and talc-free
• Sheer, colorless coverage suitable for all skin tones
• Soft-focus matte finish
• Non-comedogenic, Dermatologist-tested
• Oil-free with SPF 20
Avon Magix Face Primer FAQ
What is face primer?
Face primer (also known as makeup primer) prepares your face for the application of foundation or makeup. Usually in the form of a serum, moisturizer or other liquid product, face primer is applied to clean skin to smooth the skin, minimize the appearance of pores, and to keep makeup in place.
What does face primer do?
Face primer creates a smooth, even surface on the skin, creating an ideal base for foundation and makeup. Makeup primers can reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores, and also keep makeup in place and looking freshly-applied for longer.
How to use face primer?
Make the most out of the wonders of makeup primer and find out how to apply primer on your face with these easy steps:
STEP 1: After applying your daily eye cream and facial moisturizer, squeeze a tiny bit of primer onto a flat eyeshadow brush, or onto your clean fingertips.
STEP 2: Use rapid, gentle tapping motions to blend the formula into the skin. For the eye area, start at your lash line and work all the way into the brows (yes, the brows — this will make your brow products last longer too).
STEP 3: Allow about a minute for the formula to dry and absorb before beginning makeup application.
What does primer do for your face?
Primer prevents foundation and powder from settling into the fine lines and pores of your skin, therefore making them more visible. It also helps foundation, blush and eye makeup look newly-applied for longer. Face primer also:
• Creates a protective layer between the makeup and your skin, keeping your pores protected from any debris.
• Creates a smooth, even base for easier makeup application.
• Helps prevent makeup from smudging.