The Avon Company has grown by leaps and bounds since its humble beginnings in the 1880’s. Thanks to millions of Avon representatives spread across the globe, Avon products have reached remote corners of the world.
Why Should I Become An Avon Representative? What Are The Benefits?
There are multiple benefits when you become an Avon representative including:
- You can create some excellent extra income earning a percentage of the sales you generate from selling Avon products.
- You become the contact point for everyone in your social circle to get access to research-based, quality-tested and outstanding beauty, personal care, home, health & wellness as well as other best-selling Avon products.
- You can empower other women among your friends and family by recruiting them as Avon representatives. You get incentives for recruiting new Avon reps. Most importantly, when you become an Avon rep, you have growth options. You can start off as an individual Avon rep, go on to recruit promising Avon reps and become a sales leader.
- You get opportunities to win amazing sales prizes and bonuses in the form of vacations to dream destinations.
- You get access to excellent education through various training sessions that help you increase your sales skills.
- And finally, if you have ever thought of making money from the comfort of your home, or even buying excellent products up to at a whopping 40% discount, then it makes great sense to become an Avon rep as you also get your own FREE online store where you can sell even to those who are not in your immediate area!
How To Become An Avon Rep? Where Do I Join?
Becoming an Avon rep is one of the easiest things to do. The application form is available on the website here: Join Avon. It asks for some basic information about yourself and your sales goals. Your application form is processed by the company after which you will be put in touch with a local rep who will be your guide, mentor, and sales leader.
After your application is registered, you will be required to purchase a starter kits which contains all the essential elements needed for you to start selling Avon products immediately. Three different types of starter kits are available at $25, $50, and $100 containing products, samples, brochures and other sales-related items to kick-start your Avon sales career.
What’s In The Avon Starter Kits?
The $25 starter kit has items worth over $80, the $50 kit has items with value over $140, and the biggest kit at $100 has items worth more than $400. Depending on your potential for sales, you can purchase what is most suitable for you. The cost includes access to excellent online sales training sessions available on the company’s website.
Here’s a video overview of what you receive in the 2018 Starter Kits:
What Is The Earning Potential Of An Avon Rep?
The earning potential when you become an Avon rep is phenomenal, and the best part is that the company is very transparent in its financial dealings. The payment structure is clearly outlined for every sales campaign. All payments are directly related to the sales you make. The percentage for basic sales commission ranges between 20% and 40% depending on the products and your level.
The Earnings Chart below shows the breakdown of earnings percentages per campaign:
In addition, there are other incentives in the form of performance bonuses (for consistent sales) and recruiting bonuses (for newcomers who quickly make the required sales within the prescribed time limit within the date of joining). If you are willing to commit yourself and work hard, you can potentially combine all the earnings and earn up to $1000 within 3 months of being registered as Avon rep!
Also, as you recruit new people and become a sales leader, you can earn up over $100,000! Yes! Many Avon reps belong to this category, and you can do to. The Avon Company makes all payments due to you directly to your choice of bank account every 2 weeks.
In the Internet-driven, online shopping is becoming increasingly popular. As an Avon rep, you can sell all the company’s products through a website that is allocated to you. Your customers can make their purchases from this website and get their products delivered to their doorstep. Here are some tips to help build your online customer base for Avon:
- First, customize the Avon website allocated to you so that it reflects your personality. Choose a website name that is easy to remember.
- Then, set up the website to look attractive and engaging. Ensure it is easily navigable so that visitors can quickly find what they are looking for.
- Use your social media platforms to tell your friends, family, neighbors, and everyone about Avon products and link them to your website.
- Send e-mail brochures to your contacts letting them know about your new Avon business venture.
Will I Receive Sales Training?
Yes, of course! Avon provides training as well as our team. Avon’s training program is called Avon U to which you will gain free access. After Orientation, you will learn things like:
Social Selling Simplified
Introduction to Espira (our new health & wellness line)
Leads Contact Strategy
BOSS Life Selling System
You will also receive regular weekly and monthly mentoring and team training. Watch a sample training video from our Team Leader below:
So, what are you waiting for? Click here to join our team today!
(You will be joining under team member Carrie Woodfaulk & team leader Jessica Zumbusch.)